Posted in /Cooking/Breads/Muffins on Monday, January 02, 2017
Sometimes you just need a little more chocolate with your banana, these muffins hit the chocolate sweet spot.
1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
1/3 cup oil
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup cocoa
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
1/2 cup chopped nuts (pecans or walnuts)
Sugar for sprinkling on tops
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, combine bananas, oil, egg large mixing bowl.
3. In a separate large bowl, sift together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder. Add to banana mixture.
4. Stir in chocolate chips & nuts
5. Spoon batter into greased or lined muffin tins. Sprinkle the tops of each muffin with sugar.
6. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.