Posted in /Cooking/Side_Dishes/Salads on Saturday, July 15, 2017
This salad is too easy to eat. And it is a pleasant change from your traditional pasta salads.
1/2 bag of orzo
chicken broth (use as orzo bag indicates)
1/4 cup olive oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
Add chopped fresh basil
1-2 containers of grape tomatoes (sliced)
3/4 cup lightly toast of pine nuts
feta cheese - cubed
1. Toast the orzo in a frying pan prior to cooking in broth.
2. Cook orzo in chicken broth (follow directions on the bag)
3. Drain pasta and place in a large bowl
4. Mix olive oil, lemon juice and toss with pasta
5. Add chopped fresh basil and sliced grape tomatoes
6. Lightly toast pine nuts and toss with pasta...completely optional
7. Mix in cubed feta cheese (as much as you want)
8. Refrigerate until ready to serve.