Posted in /Cooking/Desserts/Cake on Sunday, October 01, 2017
My students made these gorgeous mini chocolate cheesecakes and I can't ignore posting the recipe and the picture.
3 cups Chocolate wafer crumbs
150 g Melted butter
680 g Melted and slightly cooled chocolate - semi sweet
1360 g Cream cheese
2 cups White sugar
3 tsp Vanilla
2 cups Sour cream
230 g Chocolate - semi sweet
160 g Whipping cream
1 Tbsp Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Mix together the crust ingredients and press firmly into the bottom of 6 containers.
- In a bowl combine chocolate, cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Slowly add in the sour cream.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust and bake for 15-25 minutes.
- Cool the cheesecakes immediately by placing in the freezer
- Meanwhile prepare the ganache by bringing the cream and butter to a boil then pouring over the chocolate and mixing together.
- Pour the ganache over the cooled cheesecakes
- Finish with whipped cream and berries