Posted in /Cooking/Drinks on Wednesday, April 05, 2017
The Starbucks copy-cat iced lemonade tea has been a huge hit with my students and will be a big hit for your summertime parties.
4 Tazo passion tea bags
4 cups water
4 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup Lemonade
1. Boil water
2. Remove from heat and add tea bags, sugar and vanilla
3. Allow to sit and steep for 15 minutes
4. Remove tea bags and refrigerate for at least 1 hour
5. Mix lemonade and tea mixture in a large pitcher. Store in refrigerator.
6. Make a single serving cup by adding ice to a tall sealed container, mix in 1 cup tea and 1/4 cup lemonade. Shake well to mix.