Posted in /Cooking/Side_Dishes/Sauces on Saturday, July 15, 2017
This classic side dish is a requirement for turkey dinner for me.
1 bag of cranberries (12oz)
1 cup white sugar
1 cup orange juice
1. In a medium sized saucepan over medium heat, dissolve sugar in the orange juice.
2. Stir in the cranberries and cook until the cranberries start to pop (about 10 minutes)
3. If you like a runnier sauce remove from the heat and place sauce covered bowl in the fridge to cool.
4. If you like a thicker sauce continue to cook for another 5-10 minutes then remove from heat and place in a covered bowl in the fridge to cool.
5. Sauce will thicken a bit while cooling.